Wouldn't you like to have a magnificent exit that reflects your interests, achievements, and good taste?There's never been a better time to plan your final party. Gloomy funerals are out: personalized life celebrations rule the day. Your memorial event can be a colorful, festive occasion; a simple, family-directed farewell in the comfort of your own home; a weekend-long funeralpalooza; or any type of goodbye gala you want. The Party of Your Life will help you learn how to get your way on your last day.
Get the funeral you want by planning it yourself.By planning ahead, you get to relive a lot of wonderful memories, spend time focusing on yourself, and reduce the drama and strain on your family and friends during the most painful time of their lives.
Most important, you'll be able to rest in peace knowing that your survivors understand your last wishes. (And you can bank on the fact that they'll feel duty-bound to carry out even your most whimsical celebratory schemes.)
- Your Day, Your Way: The Party of Your LIfe
- It Takes a Village: Your Funeral Posse
- Who's Hot, Who's Not: Planning Your Guest List
- Dance This Mess Around: Your Funeral Soundtrack
- Menus, Massage & Mojitos: Care & Feeding of Guests
- Bye-Bye Bing: Your Funeral Gift Bags
- The Dramatic Potential of You: Setting the Stage
- Mass Appeal: An Obervances Outline